Raidho just announced new D .1 models

I am ordering some Raidho speakers and the dealer just informed me they are releasing a new .1 model at CES.

"New motor system, new ventilation system. What do you get for the money: better efficiency, better power handling, better dynamic head room, and first of all much more music."

Would I be crazy buying the new D1.1 or D2.1 without hearing them first?
128x128mmporsche
Thanks xti16.  Just curious cuz DHL picked up my D3's yesterday so my count down has started.
Congrats and I think you'll be impressed. I owned the D1's for almost a year before upgrading to the D2's. I heard the D1.1's at Axpona and for what I heard it was like an entirely different speaker (faster) yet kept that Raidho D series sound. My concern with Axpona is they used the top of the line Ansuz DT-C cables. So since I've had 3 different demos (one in my home with Lars) with Ansuz products I will say they make a pretty considerable difference like an even blacker background resulting in a more open/holographic and natural sound. But those products do come with a pretty hefty price tag. They brought my current system to the next level which I didn't think was possible as good as everything already sounded. Sorry I sent this to Dracule1. I won't even respond to his other thread. It's a long read but it does explain my opinion but in better words.
http://www.monoandstereo.com/2016/05/raidho-ansuz-aavik-in-depth-overview.html?m=1
What are they saying for lead time for the upgrade? 
They still can't confirm a turnaround. I have been trying since March to get into the que. They will update the delivery date when they get my speakers.