Proac Studio 100 - will 35 wpc be enough?

Hi all, I am looking for advice from this competent forum. I am about to pull the trigger on a used Proac Studio 100 for about 500 USD (3500 Swedish crowns) which seems to be a good price. I have a tube amplifier, JJ Electronics 543, with 35 wpc. Does anyone know if that will be enought. I have read some mixed opinions about amplifier to the Proacs with opinions of them matching well with tubeamps, but also needs a lot of Power. Any experiences on this subject is highly appriciated!

Many thanks in advance.

/Chris

chrissekrim
Hi Chris, I owned those speakers for many years a while back and drove them easily with a Cary SL70-35 watt tube amp.  very nice speakers, enjoy!
I did not like where I had to put my volume control (at 3:00) with my 35 wpc Vista i34 and my ProAc Studio 148s that are 91db.  My Audio Refinement pre5 and multi5 (125 wpc amp) separates in 2 channel mode are a much better fit for volume level.
Now the Proacs are at Home and they really shine. Clear and open, no signs of boxiness. Thanks for all replies and for pushing me into right decision!