Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Steve Perry, Street Talk. Not a bad first solo effort. Believe it or not, I actually owned a copy of this on pre-recorded Cassette tape! Sounded great in my 77 Olds, Cutlass Supreme. 350 Rocket engine with a 4 barrell carb. Kenwood 3-way 6x9's. Pioneer super tuner tape deck and 200 watt Kenwood 7 band amplifier/equalizer! 

N
Nutty
My family had a  Cutlass Supreme.  It was the car I drove when I first got my drivers license. It also had a 350 in it also   I punched it so much I broke the motor mounts the mechanic told my dad.    Lighter Blue in color/ blk interior

So far tonight

Allman Brothers.  Idlewild South.   Lp
Rush.  All The  Worlds A Stage.      Lp
Edgar Winter.    Shock Treatment.  Lp
AC DC.    Live.  Double album.       LP.      Playing now

R

This seems to be a mostly eighties thread... so..I'm surprised no one has mention Zebra "S/T".

This fits in perfectly and has all of the makings of a great eighties' lp and has some prog references.

I've heard the Triumph, the Scorpions, etc.. This is something different and kind of fresh.

radfrad, 

Mine was Firethorn red! Thanks for sharing your story. 

Faster61woman, 

Anything goes on this thread. I have the Zebra you referenced. Good stuff. 
Please log on more often. I'm interested in more of your catalogue. 

Today:
Firehouse, S/T- CD, recorded well.
Tesla, Mechanical Resonance -CD.
Great White,  Once Bitten-CD, one song "Rock me".
Def Leopard,  On through the night- CD, one song "Rock Brigade". Not a very good recording, but a great song.

I attended a Tesla/Great White concert when they were at their peak and still filling large arenas. 

Later on:
Black Sabbath S/T. One of their best and one creepy albumn cover.
Whitesnake, S/T 

What are you listening to today?