Speakers for Rock - up to 1kusd

Hello everyone,
While I have been reading the forum for quite some time, this is my first post.

I have a modest audio set-up that I want to upgrade: Yamaha rxv 657, Infinity P253 and technics 1700 turntable. Just sold a Denon CD player that I need to replace too.

I want to start with the speakers. I listen exclusively rock music in a 4x7 square meter room.

Due to availability in my country, I wonder what would be the best speakers that 1 kusd could buy. My options are:

- BW 685 s2 (due to great reviews).
- Paradigm 20 
- Monitor Audio S6
- Dynaudio x14

Could consider/get Jamo 803 and Dali too.

I wish I could stretch to the Sonus Faber Venere 1.5.

What would be your recommendation, taking into account that most dealers do not have demos.

Thank you!

gustavos
Why not build your own and get awesome sounding speakers for around half (or less) of what you would spend on finished speakers.  You could order a complete kit including pre-cut boxes if you don't want to build them from scratch.

Not only will you save money, you will have the satisfaction of looking at them with pride that you did them yourself.

There are many DIY speaker building sites and many people that would be willing to help you along.  You might even find a speaker building group where you live.

Good luck!
Have owned almost everything including Wilsons and Egglestonworks Andra. B&W is a good choice but a pair of Klipsch Fortes sound good to my ear and rock out. You can pair them with a 25 watt tube amp or a 250 watt solid state monster. Everything that comes out sounds good. And loud. Paul Klipsch's favorite I have heard.
Cerwin vegas put me thru hard rock and puberty many yrs back .. Klipsch are " easy "to drive .. I would get a set of say ..used  proacs and save for better power then a sub .. If you  are planning this as a long term upgrade thing build your system from this point on around your speakers.. imo only