High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Hello hifial
I have the Hemisphere and the PSaudio P10. I use them both in my system. The P10 feeds the Hemisphere and everything but my amp is plugged into the Hemisphere, alone with 2 MC O.5. I like what they both do. I have never used one and not the other after getting the Hemisphere. Adding the Hemisphere to the system did take it up a couple of notches. The sound stage became much bigger and more detailed.
Out of the case the Hemisphere sounded good. But with about 6 to 8 hours on it , it became dark and drawn in a little. After 120 hours plus it started to open up. Its still  getting better all the time. I have better than 300 hours on it now and it has not yet topped out. The changes are not as big as after the 120 hour mark, but they are still noticeable.
Some time in the near future i will take the P10 out of the loop and give it a listen. But right now i am very happy with the way my systems sounds.
Enjoy Pete 
Pete, Thanks for the info. My I make a few suggestions.

First, yes, please try taking the P10 out of the system (and allow some time for the Hemisphere to settle back in). I would be surprised if you did not find a gain in sound improvement. Not that the P10 is not a fine PC but it may be holding the Hemisphere back a little.

Next, is there a reason why you do not plug your amp into the Hemisphere, other then the Hemisphere is plugged into the P10. I would understand not wanting to plug the amp into the P10.
If so, when you do try the Hemisphere by its self, try plugging the amp into the Hemisphere.
Again, I would be surprised if you do not hear an improvement in sound quality.

Again, thanks and please let me know when you try any of the above.

Cheers, Al.
Hello all, I have been following this thread for the last 6 months.
I have never liked power conditioning at all, voltage regulation only.
5 weeks ago, I ordered a 2 pack for my system. I put one in the wall that supplies my regulator and one on my source outlet, 4 weeks later I felt they were settled in, they transformed my system so much, and I am sure some or a lot of you did the same thing, I bought 4 more. They have been in now for 6 days. Like others
I used a 3 way splitter at the wall then filled in my empty slots on my regulator. One thing I have noticed, is the break in with 2 already seated in has been less dramatic with the darkness.  

I also saw it mentioned they perform better with less vibration,
Has anyone tried anything adventurous? Iv e tapped the housing
which has a high pitched ring. I was considering a few coats of
AVM or Acoust-X, covered with shrink tube. I have both on hand,

Hello Al
My amp is on a dedicated 20 amp line.  The P10 is on a nondedicated 15 amp line. the P10 only (at this time) has The Hemisphere plugged into it. The Hemisphere has my preamp,disc player, Tv and sat. box along with 2 MC O.5 in it. None of the power cords of the items plugged in are 20 amp cords. the power cord that feeds the Hemisphere from the P10 is not a 20 amp power cord. The only 20 amp power cord i own feeds the amp. So i could remove the P10 out of the loop,but at this time could not get the amp into the Hemisphere.  Both sockets that feed the amp and the P10 have 3 each MC O.5 on them.
I will post when i remove the P10 form the loop in the near future. 
enjoy Pete

Anyone using the MC 0.5 with Nordost QX4?

I wonder if it would improve upon the QX4.

I wouldn't listen to my system without the QX4.