Very best 5 ch amp to feed a complete PSB system

Just wondering if there are any people who have been down this road. Im going to buy a complete PSB set of HT speakers, either Platinum T8 based or synchrony 0ne based ( another quandry I have, comments welcome) Im using a classe ss600 proc and want to buy the very best 5 ch amp to match the speakers. Suggestions so far are Bat and Theta. All help welcomed
willsandbills
I tried using an Ice amp with these and I was not really impressed with it. I suppose it may have been the fault of my Onkyo SR-806 being used as a pre-pro, but it just did not sound all that great. I have since relinquished the amp and I am just using the receiver to power the Synchrony One towers and CC. To me, it sounds better...

I am still looking for that ultimate amp for them. Still trying to figure out what has more of an impact on them: the amp or the processor... hmmm...
You might try an old cal audio MCA 2500. They are slightly older, but can be had for a song here on Agon. They are big and heavy, and run hot, but you get some serious bang for the buck out of this beast.