Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
ozzy,  

My sincerest apologies.  The High Voltage I was listening to was a downloaded version. However it's is worth a listen if you get the chance. 

N

Beth Hart and Joe Bonamossa, Don't explain.... Great vocalist on this collaboration.
Beth Hart has some great solo material as well. Check her out. 
https://youtu.be/Yim-elDkkyA

N
Nutty - this thread has gotten some legs so not sure if I'm repeating something already mentioned but if you like Deep Purple you probably already know their "In Rock".  Sweet Child in Time is pretty memorable.  

Also to radfrad, been listening to ZZ Top off and on since 1973 or so.  Over the years my appreciation for Tres Hombres has just grown.  That is such a solid album.  No fat.  Nothin' but lean muscle.  Really, really good...especially played LOUD.  

I posted these on the obscure bans thread but give a listen to The Standard:  Swimmer, Albatross, or Wire Post to Wire (3 very good records by them), also Nada Surf - especially The Stars Are Indifferent to Astronomy or You Know Who You Are.  The Standard is kind of emo/progressive.  Nada Surf more indie rock/pop.  Different than the blues-rock stuff that mostly gets talked about here (not saying anything is wrong with that).  

Later.  
ghosthouse, 

I have DP In Rock on download. It's been a while since I've listened. Thanks!
Also, with so much music being flooded onto the "Obscure bands" thread, thanks for giving me some direction as to a good starting point. That thread may be a little out of my wheelhouse ;^)

radfrad,
ZZ Top... great band. I have Tres Hombres. Agree with ghost, it is fantastic and recorded well, even on CD. (I remember my brother had the LP,wow!) I also have Degullo and like it quite a bit. They have so much more . I need to invest.

And I love the cut "My heads in Mississippi".  Who can forget ...."I was stumblin' through the parking lot, of an invisible seven eleven!" Should be on the "Favorite song Lyric" thread. I understand Billy has a new albumn out tnough I haven't heard it yet.

♪Thanks for keeping the thread Live everyone! ♬

Best regards,
Nutty