Programming the subwoofer on a Theta Casablanca II

I am wondering if my subwoofer outs in my processor are defective. I cannot get a signal to my subwoofer irregardless of how the subwoofer settings are configured. My front side speakers are basically full range down to 32 Hz. The center only goes down to 50 Hz and the side and rear surrounds go down to 60 Hz. I have chosen the correct crossover frequencies and set the number of subwoofers to two, as mine has stereo inputs. I was using the Linkwitz-Riley crossover type. I am not sure what the slope should be set to but I do have the crossover frenquencies set as previously mentioned. I have set the internal crossover in the subwoofer to the highest frequency allowed to allow the CB II to handle the crossovers as they are superior. I have also set the subwoofer configuration to L/R subs with a full setting for sub1 and sub2. Can anyone help me understand why I am not getting anything through the subwoofer? The subwoofer works as I can use the unbalanced outputs for front L/R and get sound. But this will not be effective in surround modes, at least not the best solution. Thanks for anyone's help.
hooper_ke
I thought the only time you set your LF/RF to full range is when you have a towel speaker that you don't need sub. I have a pair of Paradigm Signature S4 and C5. Do I need to set my LF/RF to full to make my sub work?
Tamvu4... I think you're confusing the term "Full" with how other processors that are not as elaborate as your Theta use the terms "Large" and "Small". If you set your LF/RF speakers to "full", no low pass signal will be sent to the sub... because everything is being sent to the LF/RF speakers. To pass a low pass signal to your sub, your LF/RF speakers have to be set to either XOVER or Full/LP. If set to Full/LP, the LF/RF speakers will be sent the full range signal and a duplicate low pass signal is set to the subwoofer.
I am having difficult time getting the subwoofer to respond. When I try to test my speaker everthing work except my subwoofer (no sound). As of right now my LF/RF is set at 50Hz-1, Center is also set at 50Hz-1, Surround is set at 80Hz-1. I don't know what to set for my sub. On the display screen it have two sub one read sub one and the other read xover sub. My subwoofer have built in amplifier. This is my first Theta and I don't know much about setting up the confirguation for this piece. Rotel, Lexicon, Krell and Carver was much easier to use and confirg but this one is a little bit different.