Harmony Remote Control

I was all set to pick up a Harmony 880 remote to simplify my HT system, but read a whole lot of negative reviews. Comments like cheap construction, faulty connection to the docking station and tiny buttons scared me away. For those of you who have this or another HT remote, can you share your experiences? Are these complaints nit picking or for real? Is there a remote out there that is better?
tonyp54
Nitpicking. I have an 880, and it works like a charm. The programming takes a little work, and some troubleshooting, but it's not so bad. And from firsthand experience, Logitech's tech support people are superb.
Post removed 
I've used remotes from Lexicon, Crestron, AMX, Pronto, Microsoft, and others and have found that I like the 880 the best. I dont like to have to look down at a remote to find the buttons such as with touch screen remotes. I can find all the buttons on the 880 by feel and have not had any problems with it. I also like the help button to get things back in sync on the occasional time when I change functions and don't point it in the general direction of the equipment. It only took me about 20 minutes to "program" it for the HT rig. I've owned it since it was first released and it's worked like a charm. In addition, the wife can actually use it too. She felt too intimidated by the touch screen remotes. I will concede that some of the buttons are kind of small, but I have small hands so it works out fine.