Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Mapman wrote,

"Meanwhile, it is not yet a mainstream technology for home audio so take all claims with a few grains of salt but if the facts line up don’t be afraid to try if the value proposition works for you.

Also keep in mind better application of technology may equate in general with better performance but even that does not always = better sound. Sound quality will always be very much in the ear of the listener and a fairly subjective thing to determine in the end."

Gee, you don’t say? Rather than take such a pessimistic view, I’d rather take the opposite view, and that’s without even trying the Graphene stuff. I’d say revel in your time and thank your lucky stars that such things are popping up in audio devices. Audiophiles often seem to get ahead of the power curve when it comes to these newer materials and concepts. The stodgy old science community seems to have run out of imagination. Carbon nanotubes, carbon fiber, carbon powder, quantum dots, Graphene. Whenever industry and science is having difficulty coming up with applications for these powerful new materials audiophiles will figure out how to improve their sound. Snooze you loose.

Cheerios,

geoff kait
machina dynamica
we do artificial atoms right

Post removed 

mapman
13,271 posts
05-11-2016 2:27pm
Geoffkait: "Gee, you don’t say? Rather than take such a pessimistic view, I’d rather take the opposite view, and that’s without even trying the Graphene stuff. I’d say revel in your time and thank your lucky stars that such things are popping up in audio devices."

To which Mapman responded,

"That’s fine. No need to argue. Some like to be early adaptors, on the bleeding edge, whatever one might call it. Others not. Graphene has potential for sure. Unlike "snake oil" which has none. That’s a big difference!"

What on Earth are you going on about? You seem to be full of platitudes today for some reason. Snake oil? oil? Got some examples? I’m dying to hear this. Let ’er rip, Mapman. Let the diatribe begin.

cheers

We all have opinions, those who have actually tried the Graphene cables should share there experiences. Those who have not are only speculating.

But, I myself am very pleased with the sound quality derived from the use of graphene, however it is applied or achieved with the Cerious Technologies cables.

Lets leave any bickering to the upcoming election.

Post removed