What is the warmest receiver...

Hi... wondering what is warmest sounding mid-price receiver (closest to tube sound if that is even possible) for somewhat bright sounding speakers with ribbon tweeters.

Denon
Harman
Onkyo
Rotel
Yamaha

Thanks in advance for your suggestions
doodleboytoyb266
Homer, you don't know how right you are. I recently got a tour of WQED pittsburgh, FM 89.3. I couldn't believe it! Their reference speakers in the studio were B&W 801's , yet they were using dual sony single bit 300 disc changers for air play. Not even an external dac. They were so proud that they were in the process of putting everything on a hard drive to save efforts and the fact that they burn up 300 disc changers. Wow, what's worse than a cheap 300 disc unit? How about using them to compress the recordings onto a hard drive and really lose the resolution.
Elevick, I KNOW how right I am! Ok ok... let's not "cop a 'tude" here... I have a Citation 23 tuner that I haven't even plugged in for 7 years. Last time I listened to the radio in the car was when I took a taxi. It's funny, and ridiculous, what you say about the radio station, and there are so many people out there that probably think Bose 901 speakers are the ultimate in listening experience...ugh...
Wait a second while I get a piece of paper to write on...

OK, what was that, that'll make me cream my pants???!!!!
I have to say, I almost never listen to receivers, but the other day speakers I was interested in were hooked up to a harmon Kardon: not only is the new line beautiful (blue back-lighting through black acrylic and big chrome knob, and big digital display), I was surprised at how good it sounded: smooth, detailed, punchy and great timing. I have no idea how it compares to the other brands...and FM does not suck, at least in my neck of the woods: free music!
I guess if you compare FM radio to CD's, DVD-A, SACD, or LP's, then Ya, it's crap. But I don't know any one how sits down and does some critical listening to FM radio like they would with the other forms of music. I personely use FM radio as back round noise like when I'm working in the yard or garage, driving from point A to point B. I just don't expect much out of FM radio so I'm never disappointed, besides, it's still the cheapest way to hear new music before you go out and lay down your hard earned cash for a CD or LP, and whats wrong with Bose 901's? ( that a joke for those who don't have a sence of humor.)