Good HiFi stores in NY, Washington DC area

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for good HiFi stores in NY, NJ, Philadelphia, Delaware, Maryland and DC metro area. I'm looking to buy good condition pair of used/demo Speakers (for Pass XA 30.5). I've shortlisted wide range of brands (coincident, silverline, Von Schweikert, clearwave, DeVore, Tannoy, Proac) etc. or any other suggestions please... My priority is to listen to...

Coincident (Super Eclipse, Super Victory)
Silverline (LaFolia, Sonata III)
VS (DB 99)
DeVore (9s, O/93)

I can travel out of my way for the above models. I plan to audition and buy speaker during my short USA trip in July 2016. Thanks
kartikeyp
Forefront Audio in Rochester is a Clearwave Loudspeaker dealer (I saw my brand on your list).

Jed K.
Clearwave speakers

Thanks again friends. 

Jed; Which Clearwave model do you have and which amp you are using?

Bacheaudio looks interesting...
Hello Kartikeyp,

We should be able to accommodate most Clearwave models you are interested in over @ Forefront Audio.  By this summer, I'll have a new 3 way model in my Resolution line too.  He's running Plinius amplifiers a lot, but carries a range of high end amplifiers.  I'd imagine you might be able to even bring your own amplifier to try too.

Best,
Jed
Kartikeyp
In the NYC area I recommend Wes Bender Studios  in Brooklyn.  He is very friendly puts together great sounding systems (both tube and solid state )  and has great speaker lines :    Marten ,  Hansen ,Gamut to name several . I know none of them were on  your list but they are all excellent.  Wondering what your budget was it makes it easier to recommend speakers in your price range.

nsp