Moderately priced 5 channel amplifier

I am considering the older Krell Showcase 7 Multichannel Amplifier, 125W per CH. Or the Bryston 9B st, 120W per CH, maybe, maybe the Bryston sst, or a Cary? I do perfer silver to black. I have a 5B st, and Anthem MCA 2, I am no longer using.

Both have XLR differential inputs, are a step up from the receiver amplifier sections, and the power rating is sufficient and stable, considering the wattage nearly doubles into 4 ohms, both about 200 watts into 4 ohms.
I would consider others, yet they have to have differential balanced input, not fully internally balanced.

Not interested in receiver type amplifiers like the Marantz MM7055, which states “140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven” and else where, it mentions this put out an additional 30 watts into a 4 ohm load. Same with most Rotel, and Nad products.
On the other hand, I do not need something as grand as the Mark Levinson No.535 Amplifier 200 Watts into 8 ohms and 400 watts into 4 ohms/ the Krell HTS model, which is about the same power?

My speaker are a mix of B&W and Martin Logan, which do not demand 4 ohm loads, however i like the stability of class AB higher current amplifiers’.

The amp would power centre, surround and back channels
price range, 1000 to 3000 $
128x128ladycharnet
I will not use more than two players, Blu-Ray, and a good SACD/CD player.
If I had my way, I would design all balanced output players and processors that have at least two full sets of XLR inputs; however, I do realize my preferences are not the consensus
The Martin Logan is mainly on the stereo side, they are called Ethos. The rear speakers are also Martin Logan Scripts.

The main front speakers are B&W CDM 7NT, and the centre is called HTM7, and the surround are somewhat similar to Atlantic Technology IWTS-14 SR, yet I think better.

I can get by with my current processor, but if I were to change that, I like Bryston SP3.

Problem here is, i doubt I will live another five years and none of my family knows, or wants any of my audio gear, nor cares what it is.

I saw a Pass Labs here, the x.5, i think? Back in my days, the threshold was very good, like ML, and Krell KSA series, and Threshold is NP.

Actually, I have now four HTs, butt his one is the best.
Love to hear bout old systems, i have an old Denon 4802, with a little Acurus 100.3, love that little amp. I use it to take some of the load off the Denon, as they do wear out. The newer Denon have not the power amplifier you find in this one,o r the 5800/5803. also have the 3801 mainly in stereo/ TV three channel, but hardly ever use it.