What is the "sound" dif. between a Joule -Elctra OTL and a SET amp??

Guys- I currently have the Wyetech Topaz 211 with KR 211 tubes and audio note transformers which I love - BUT have always been intrigued by the Joule Elctra OTL's at past shows- I have been offered by a dealer a pair of VZN-100's not sure if they are MK IV or V or what the difference between the 2 versions are but was wondering from a sound presentation between my 211 SET amps and the OTL- I am using the Classic Audio T1.4 horn speakers- Thanks so much for the opinions as always!!
fluffers

I am not familiar with your Wyetech amp, but I owned a Joule Electra OTL amp and SET monoblock amps at the same time. The Joule was a VZN-80 MKV, Musicwood edition. The SET amps are a pair of Coincident 300b Frankensteins.  I had both of these amps in my system for 7 months and spent a lot of time going back and forth between OTL and SET.

Enough has been said about the Frankensteins on this forum. I will just say they are surprisingly neutral, transparent, and live sounding, unlike the fat and fuzzy stereotype that some have of SET amps. They are also quite dynamic with the right speakers.  

As for my Joule Electra, it was a fantastic amp. I used it mainly with Merlin speakers. The amp can play with a wider variety of speakers than most SET amps. One should know however that power drops when going into 4 ohms; power does not increase into 4 ohms like some amps do. That said, I used mine with Quad ESL-57’s with good results. My daily speakers were Merlin VSM’s, a wonderful match with Joule amplifiers. With a little negative feedback, the amp was deliciously ripe sounding and full bodied (noticeably more so than my SET amp), at the expense of a little bit of transparency.  The amp produced really nice tone. The soundstage was huge in all dimensions (even larger than the Frankensteins). I sold it because of the heat generated by the output tubes. Also, I would make sure that the output tubes are readily available. I bought new tubes 2 years ago, but found that a lot of tube sellers were not carrying them anymore, or if they did, they were asking high prices. Even the usually reliable Russian dealers did not have them in stock. My Joule was a labour of love. Great care needs to be taken to keep it hum free. With all those tubes, it can be a pain to diagnose. I was able to get my Joule to run quietly, but others have complained about not being able to get rid of the humming noise, which can be heard through the speakers.  I would feel much more confident if buying the used pair that Signature Sound just listed. Is that the pair that you are looking at?

As for MKIV versus MKV, I believe it has to do with the use and implementation of circuit boards. I would call Rich at Signature Sound. He would know the answer.
thks- No that is not the pair- I think I will call Rich- Since my time to listen is limited not sure if I want to have to bias every tube all the time- It would take me longer to set up then it would to listen it seems-