Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Hello Raquel, 
I appreciate your comments and agree with them.  I and other contributors to this thread have on several occasions written impressions comparing the premium level of 300b tubes.  It is recognized that preferences among this esteemed group of tubes vary exactly for the reasons you cite. Though I expressed a preference for the Elrog,  I've made it clear that the Takatsuki and EML XLS are truly excellent in their own right. Given the variables of amplifiers, system configurations and accessories /tweaks, no tube can be declared the absolute best for all listeners. 

By the way Raquel I miss your insightful comments from the good old days on this site.  Welcome back. 
Charles, 😊
+1 to charles and raquel.  Very well said, esp. raquel's carefully reasoned and extremely well written analysis.  Perhaps the best post of the year, IMO. 
Quick update, 
So far so good in regard to the cathode resistor swap in the Coincident Frankenstein. The Elrogs are hanging in there and continue to sound  superb. Perhaps this is the answer for long term Elrog tube life,  time will tell. 
Charles, 
Hello Markus,
My Elrogs have about 220 hours of use at this  point. 
Charles,