Has anyone heard the new North American products preamp and amp?

The new versions are called X-10s and the amp is on its third version or Mark III. This truly provides holograph imagine unlike anything I've heard before. On symphonic orchestras, one can hear the first violins. I have never heard an amp sound this precise.

In reality, I doubt if any amplifier can rival it. I certainly have never heard any that do so. Every album is so involving.

The preamp has yet to get a remote but is nevertheless, quite striking.
tbg
Wow! I finally got to hear the H-Cat mark III amp and preamp and was totally blown away by the projected sound. Yes, it is much realer than any amp I've ever heard. The Soundstage is impossibly rendered. Nothing like it in the world. It benefits greatly from High Fidelity Cable products and Star Sound Rhythm Racks and Brass.
Tracks sound so much better they hardly sound like the same music!
The speakers disappeared completely!!
I'm so happy I have the H-cat on order.
Cheers D

Way too much jabbering.......upgrade the capacitors in your speaker's crossovers, and be done with it. 
dalecrommie

Way too much jabbering.......upgrade the capacitors in your speaker's crossovers, and be done with it.
Hi Dale

Is this in addition to or instead of new electronics?
What caps do you recommend?

Roger
Dale, I tried the caps when I was 12. now 55 years later i have moved on to other improvements.

Dave