TUBE AMP LOVERS - What SS amp makes you smile???

I'm looking for input from tube amp lovers that have switched from tube to solid state amplifiers and not looked back.

What tube amp did you move on from?

What SS amp provided the same level of musicality, keeping you smiling for the long-haul?

Thanks.
barrelchief
Been a long-term conrad-johnson fan, wanted to try SS amps to see if time to move in that direction to see if I can get the mid-range of a tube with the low-end control of a SS.  Got many different amps, to include the c-j MF-2250 that was reviewed as being voiced like their tube systems.  While the MF-2250 was Stereophile Class B rated, I was not impressed (was too "SS" vs. "tube").  After many evaluations, went back to tube systems albeit at higher price ranges (and used via Audiogon).  I did find one SS amp that had many of the tube like qualities I was looking for and subsequently picked: Monarchy Audio SM-70 MkII.  If someone liked tube-like sound but didn't want to bother with tubes, this pure Class A (as in amp design not Stereophile rating) would be my recommendation by far (and with factory direct pricing at ~$700 an amp, I would get two for use as monoblocks for stereo, and multiple amps for next HT upgrade to drive sound-surround).
Dartzeel for the people fortunate to hear it. Would never buy tubes over this. Simply not promoted enough and expensive.. Beautiful craftsmanship and uber musical sound. 
Post removed