Topnotch BluRay Concert.....

I recently bought Adele on Blue Ray live at the Royal Albert Hall. Simply spectacular 5.1 sound. Anyone experience good 5.1/2.1 concerts feel free to explain in detail and even direct where to buy.....thx in advance:)

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
I love all of my Blu-ray DVD concerts but if I had to vote on one, it would no question be Stevie Wonder "Live at Last". On a solid HT system, this is a PHENOMONAL concert. TURN IT UP !!!
Stevie Wonder and the daughter albeit not bad certainly not top 20!
Joe Bonamasa's new BR certainly worthy of note.
As for Deep Purple Gilain would do better as a comedian!
Need to add Black Sabbath " Gathered In Their Masses". Excellent sound and video. Drums are very clean with tons of slam. The drum solo is great for showing off the subs.
First I will say. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! to all. Phil Collins live in Montreal is astonishing....him singing live is incredible with his talent. It's on my top 5 list....
Great thread!

I have many of the DVD's mentioned, but have added more from this thread to my to-buy short list.

But, I don't think that "The Doors: Live at the Bowl'68" was mentioned. Given 1968's limited video technology and a need for such recordings (who would see it & how would it be seen?), it is a sonic and video marvel and a great time capsule.

The making of the DVD sections are must see’s. However, I didn't watch them until I viewed the concert. I would recommend that others do likewise. Not knowing some of the background of the making of the DVD makes the DVD and its performances all the more remarkable....