Topnotch BluRay Concert.....

I recently bought Adele on Blue Ray live at the Royal Albert Hall. Simply spectacular 5.1 sound. Anyone experience good 5.1/2.1 concerts feel free to explain in detail and even direct where to buy.....thx in advance:)

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
@Jp1208, where did you pic up Metallica? I saw them live in Apple River Wisconsin back in the 90's after the "black" album. Huge outdoor concert. Must have been 30,000 people or more....
I found both Eagles and Metallica at Best Buy last week. $16 for Metallica!
I don't like all the camera angles but the sound is very good for a hard rock concert. I was pretty surprised!
Just released..Joe Bonamassa live at the Vienna Opera House...All I can say is AMAZING...very good array of performers join in and different acoustic instruments...If you know Joe you know this is GOOD..If not..I urge you to check him out...not for all but I am sure a good majority..Enjoy !!!
Bonamassa is a great guitarist. This concert will be shown on Directv April 3rd. Channel 567 PLDAHD if you want to check him out. I bet he sounds great on DTS-MA.
I've about 40 blue-ray discs and of these, about a dozen are concerts. Most are really good (the Led Zep Celebration Day falls into that category). Were I to want to show off my HT system or to test a new component, I would use Peter Gabriel's Secret World or one of the Nine Inch Nails offerings. For those of more Catholic tatstes, the blue ray reissue of the Grateful Dead movie is also outstanding though not quite at the level of the PG or NIN items. The visual quality of the Peter Gabriel disc isn't on par with the audio content IMHO.