VPI HW17 vs Loricraft PRC4 Deluxe

So, I have been rolling along for years quite happily with my VPI HW17.  I am aware of its "issues" (noise and the danger that the velvet pad on the vacuum bar will trap and smear dirt). But I clean LPs in my basement, far from either of my audio systems and where noise is not an issue, and I take precautions to avoid the velvet pad problem.  Recently, however, I have been offered the opportunity to pick up the Loricraft at a very nice price, I must admit I am tempted, even though I was not shopping for a new RCM, at all.  This is an appeal to anyone out there who has some experience with both machines or who has a reasoned opinion; should I go for the Loricraft?  I would then have to sell my HW17, and I don't look forward to the issues associated with doing that.  I tried out the Loricraft last night; it's got it's own set of quirks for sure.

lewm

If the VPI 17 is anything like the 16.5 it’s a no-brainer Lew.

The VPIs tend to be multi-groove whereas the Loris are focussed and do a much better extraction job. They are also reasonably quick (although possibly not quick-er... ;^)

(At the same time I freely acknowledge that the VPIs are excellent machines and do a first-class job!)

Cheers,

The question I would ask myself is:
Am I happy with how clean my set-up is getting my records now?  If satisfied,  save your money.  Plenty of people with a Lori craft and similar type machines are now moving to Ultra Sonics.  
Learning to be satisfied with what you have has rewards.  However,  I don't always follow my own advice.
Post removed 
Post removed