Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu
Silent Source has similar sonics to MIT. Natural with smooth highs, very open, laid  back. Slightly warm compared to MIT.

hi lowrider,

thank for the info! does it(silent source) have a wide soundstage and coherence in placement of orchestral instruments? meaning the sound from instruments are image well and easy to follow, not smear nor hazy?

thanks again.

I am interested in reading more about MIT cabling as well.
Any of you guys want to mention your local/fave dealer/retailer?

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
philip,
I auditioned Silent Source's Signature speaker cables thru the Cable Company. They have a wide, deep soundstage, are transparent and very focused. I was playing Classical music. They sounded more organic to my ears than MIT. 
Really terrific imaging of instruments.

In the end, I chose Purist Audio over them because I liked their warmth.

Many thanks! lowrider. that's what I wish to know. There are many good cables around, but my music are predominantly pop orchestral so my taste are rather to "sit 6 to 8 rows before the grand stage" when listening, imaginary of course.

other good cables some tends to make the music emanating from the backstage sounds vague,(hazy /veiled) lose micro dynamics or feel too distant to even hear the notes clearly (sound mono instead of stereo like)

of course, I have not audition cables costing over $2k, there may still be surprises!