Has anyone heard the new North American products preamp and amp?

The new versions are called X-10s and the amp is on its third version or Mark III. This truly provides holograph imagine unlike anything I've heard before. On symphonic orchestras, one can hear the first violins. I have never heard an amp sound this precise.

In reality, I doubt if any amplifier can rival it. I certainly have never heard any that do so. Every album is so involving.

The preamp has yet to get a remote but is nevertheless, quite striking.
tbg
I have the amp and pre-amp in my system but have yet to hear them.  All I can hear is musicians in my room playing beautiful music.  This is the most musically.  Revealing equipment I have experienced in  my 50 plus years of critical listening and the new pieces are not even fully broke in. 
I have and you are in for a treat after about six weeks of settling in by the amp. I don't know if it is just the curing of the potting compound, the forming of capacitors, or even my getting accustomed to the sound, but at one point about three week with it here and not on other than when I wanted to listen, there was a major jump where the entire soundstage from extreme left to extreme right was well defined. The sound was very involving with ambience decay. I had never before heard this with a symphonic orchestra nor with a big band. One would have to have bought the very best seat in a very good hall to hear what I was hearing on virtually all such recordings.

This amp is a clear breakthrough.

After reading this, went online to find it, took me awhile so I thought I'd post the link... After reading, a lot makes sense,  a ton of digital correcting done to the signal on the front end.

http://h-cat.com/

I hope this helps,

Tim

timlub,

You mentioned -  a ton of digital correcting done to the signal on the front end.

I'm not sure if you were referring to the amplifier design. It is a pure analog design. There is no digital circuitry involved.

Roger

Here is correct link..
www.h-cat.com
Hello Norm,
Had upgraded both my H-Cat 10 MKIII Amp. & Pre-amp. and now with approximetely 200 hours my system has never sounded so organic.
I've been an audiophile for thirty eight
years have owned C.A.T., Audio Research, Velvet, Lectron, Levinson
and nothing comes close to this.
In listening to my LP's, I'm experiencing
that atmospheric quality they provide  but like never before.
The  H-Cat system give you the best of
both worlds (tube wise,dimensionality
solid state wise, quickness articulation 
and base) but with neutrality like water
clear and transparent without any coloration your speakers are transformed and disappear providing you with a life like event.
I did replaced my Goldmund's with
two way monitor speakers and got the
same results, a rich organic non fatiguing sound.
In the digital format, the experience is
like listening to analog, that clinical sound that is present in CD's is much
eliminated. One tends to listen to the entire CD vs before I would subconsciously skip around.
In conclusion I have to say this breakthrough technology weather your playing your music soft or loud there is no degradation of detail (much like a 
a good zoom lens effect) nothing is 
compromised and gladly have to say I'm off the audio marry go round. 
Well done Roger.
Xcgar