Should we use ridiculously priced cables to listen to Rap?

Just seemed like the obvious next troll question, so just trying to help.

acman3
Calvinj-The "typical audiophile nerd" is a comment I might expect from an outsider of HEA. Many audiophiles have interests in arts-photography-aviation-wine-cuisine-fitness-watches-design-fashion ect. Please try to avoid stereotypes/labeling.
Dayglow,

The audiophile club I belong to host a monthly meetings at different audio stores. The owner of one of the stores calls it a Sausage fest.
Taters-Not sure I understand your post. My post to Calvinj was pointing out he hates the negative opinions regarding "hip-hop" but yet he mocks the "typical" audiophile. His post screams hypocrisy!!!
Yes my posts scream hypocrisy.  The hypocrisy is you probably read this thread and you didn't call your boy tater tot out. There are valid negative opinions of hip hop. Taters don't ask questions that aren't questions to start threads.  State your opinion and be done. Sorry I'm not US. What do you mean by US.  But, to each his own.  However, being a nerd is not a bad thing.  The nerds I know typically are highly successful people.  It's just that you are different.  There is nothing wrong with fine wine, the arts, photography, aviation etc. That doesn't mean you are a nerd. There is nothing wrong with being a nerd. Embrace who you are. I do. I'm a guy who listens to hip hop and can appreciate Jazz artists from 90 years ago. I can listen to jazz 75% of the time. I have range that most people don't.  I think at the end of the day be who you are. Enjoy fellas. Happy living and listening.