Do you think audiophiles are the most gullible hobbyists

They seem to fall for anything. I have had other hobbies before and people seem to be more sensible. What is it about Audiophiles that makes them so gullible?

taters
"I saw a show recently on T.V. That said the happiest country is Denmark. They gave the reasons as free health care, free education, giving woman paid maturnity leave and not a big disparity in Income levels between different professions. They said the United States ranked in the mid 20’s as far as happiness goes."

Boy, are you gullible.

One assumes the folks in Denmark are especially happy when the temperature gets above freezing. On the other hand, free sex along with everything else free might explain the very high number of smiles.

A quick search on Google (friend) gives these results for happiest countries.

Rank

Country

2014 Thriving in 3+ Elements

Panama

53.0%

Costa Rica

47.6%

Puerto Rico

45.8%

Switzerland

39.4%

Belize

38.9%

Chile

38.7%

Denmark

37.0%

Guatemala

36.3%

Austria

35.6%

Mexico

35.6%

I’m not particularly good at making watches or milking cows so I guess as far as becoming a Swiss citizen goes I’m out.

Uh, I'm pretty sure I'm not very good at obfuscation, either.  I can't even pronounce it. 

Audiophile the most gullible?  some yes, some no, depends on how seriously you look at the cable business imho.

One reason why Denmark has one the happiest population is because they consume more fresh, pure, home-grown marijuana and because they listen to Dynaudio, gamut, and B&O.