North Carolina Audio Club

Let's start a NC Audio Club. Any comments? Any suggestions about how to promote our interest and perhaps hear other folks systems, or benefit from their experiences?
twochannel_guy
Some members requested updates and here is what is new at Liquid HiFi:
PS Audio Perfect Wave system in stock for demonstration
- open house/meetings to demo this playbeck system will be forthcoming once the bridge is released.
Plinius components always on demo - 9200 now available for listening.
Liquid HiFi is now proudly an Esoteric dealer and has the SA-50 on demo.
feel free to contact me if you would like to be included on the open house/meeting list and/or with any other way I might help.
thanks
Ron Buffington
Liquid HiFi
www.liquidhifi.com
hi vernon30515,i am in asheboro.n.c.you are probably closer to raleigh than asheboro.but i am always interested in talking audio.also where did you move from,and what is your system comprised of.oh ,and welcome to n.c.
Hello All,

I may be that my house will finally sell so that I can relocate to Concord, NC. I am almost sure there are no audio clubs there. So, I guess the nearest one would be in Charlotte, NC?

Even before I relocate to NC I would love to begin communicating with those who wish to email me here in Baltimore, MD. I want to get the know some people there in NC so that when I arrive I will already have astablished some audio relationships.

PS: I recently purchased a fine set of Magnapan MG-2's which I will be delivering to Mr. Peter Gunn for his outstanding work. I hope to have those completed by the time I relocate. Thank you so much all.

Bob
hi rbwinterlink, i live in asheboro n.c.it is about 45 miles from concord.there is no audio club here either.i would be glad to exchange thoughts and opinions of our audio hobby.not to mention possibly hearing and comparing systems.