North Carolina Audio Club

Let's start a NC Audio Club. Any comments? Any suggestions about how to promote our interest and perhaps hear other folks systems, or benefit from their experiences?
twochannel_guy
~
Sigh... everyone's from the cool places, like Asheville and Raleigh.

Drew and Guy, I'll probably send an email to get on your lists, to stay up-to-date on what's happening.

In the meantime, are there any members from eastern NC, particularly the New Bern, Greenville, Jacksonville area?

Rob
I am opening a new store out of my home here in Charlotte and will be hosting a meeting or two later this year for the Charlotte Audiophile Society.

We will have gear on display from Dynaudio, Bel Canto, MIT, Oppo digital, Apple and possibly some other companies

My shop is called Liquid HiFi and inquiries can be directed to [email protected]
Buff - Best wishes with your store and keep us informed about meetings. I am in Hendersonville
Joe
I am living in Baltimore, Maryland, but plan on moving to Concord, NC soon. I would love to begin communicating with members of audio clubs near that area. I am not familiar with NC so will have to learn how to get around.

By the way, I will want to purchase a set of Magnapan 1.6 speakers upon arrival and getting settled. Where can I go to hear these speakers near where I will be residing? I look forward to hearing from you.

Bob Williams