Reed Muse 3C turntable

Has anyone had a chance to hear this table?
exlibris
I really love this table.  I haven't gone back to try the friction drive after moving from friction to belt but at some point I will and I will post my impressions.  
I love the battery power supply.  It is measurably (platterspeed app.) better than the stock ps and an expensive after-market ps and, more importantly, it sounds great.  
I've removed the rubber caps from the feet of the table and now have the three metal feet sitting on Stein Super Naturals Signature (wood and ceramic) which couple to a 9mm thick plank of maple (note: my system picture still shows the table on the Minus K isolation platform).  To my ears, this table really wants a solid footing and one should avoid any sort of suspended platform if at all possible.  A sold base really shows the drive of this table.  In a German review the writer said the table basically pushed him through his chair and the back wall, into the next room.
I would very much like to hear the Muse, not much chance in the UK at present.
Interested to hear the belt beats the idler.
W/so many good belt drives out there, this somewhat puts me off considering it.
W/so few idlers about, esp all-new ones, I was keeping my fingers x'd it would be stellar on idler.
Maybe you could go back to idler, and make a more current comparison, esp now w/batt pwr.
Thanx in advance.

Ok; I'll switch it back to the idler and comment on this thread.  I too bought it for the idler so I hope that the many other changes I've made since the switch to the belt make a big improvement to the sound with the idler.  I once read a short review where a group of about a dozen Europeans listened to the table and all but two preferred the idler over the belt.

I switched back to the idler/friction drive last night.
I immediately noticed that the bass tightened up and there was better definition in the bottom end.  I could more easily follow bass lines.  Because the bass was less dominant and bloated, more information from other frequencies came through.  It was as if the soundfield was 'cleaned' and each image had more room to breathe.  Pitch definition and was much better - especially noticeable on piano.  All of these improvements led to a much more natural sense of space and timing.  
So, was anything lost by going away from the belt?  Well, the belt is more 'romantic' sounding.  The pace is more languid and notes hang around and take longer to decay.  The midrange is warmer and the overall soundscape is darker.  With the idler everything is simply more there and matter-of-fact -- there is less editorializing.  
It's nice to have the choice between the two but for now I'll be going back to the idler wheels.
Why did I prefer the belt to the idler before but now I prefer the idler to the belt?  Who the hell knows in this crazy hobby.