Turntable for life

I know the question has been asked before but it’s worth asking again. Many change equipment frequently, but have you found your turntable for life?  One that you’ve had for years and still pleases you so much you are going to keep it forever? Price is irrelevant--it can be 300 Dollars or 30.000 Dollars 
fabsound
I have no intention of changing out my VPI TNT V with SME V and Koetsu Urushi in this lifetime!
I have a turntable that looks a lot like an old Empire 208, but it has a different platter pad, damped platter and the plinth is machined from solid aluminum. Its equipped with a Triplanar arm.

Its been hard to beat. I've been running it since 1992. I have to replace the belt every 4-6 years or so.

The motor and bearings on this machine are proven bullet-proof. I've no doubt that it will outlive me.
VPI TNT III "Special" turntable (1999)
VPI JMW-10 for every, easy, "very fine", "indexed" adjustment possible, and arm damping
VPI stand and maple top plate
VPI SDS
VPI dust cover
VPI stainless steel record clamp

Dead quiet, warm, accurate speed, and 3D sound!

Keeper for life!
Love my Sota Cosmos IV with Graham Phantom II. 
Now that i'm retired and working only part time jobs, i certainly could not afford something sonically better than it. 
Also owned a star sapphire and Nova in the 80's and 90's which i liked a lot. 
As the VPI one, they're made in the USA.

+1 to williewonka and smoffatt!  The Planar II with a DV Karat 17 RS was the table that first taught me that audio could be a lifetime hobby full of magic.  I replaced it with a new Sota Sapphire Series III in 1984 that I'm still using today.  Had Sota upgrade it to the Series V platter & suspension along with a custom arm board for my Graham Phantom Supreme (sadly, only 18 months or so before Kirk passed away).  There is better stuff out there, but not by leaps and bounds to my way of thinking.  I'm satisfied and now spend my time searching for new music instead of chasing table tweaks. That's what I call happy listening!