looking at 2 phono pre amps

the Lehmann Audio Black Cube Statement or the Musical Surroundings phenomena. Anyone have any comments, I would love to hear from you. I am looking for a big improvment over a Project Phono Box S. I use a Rega P3 and a Modwright 9.0 sig edition line stage.
128x128mattmiller
Take a look at the Jasmine LP2 and read some of the reviews here on Audiogon. Out of the box, the unit is a high performer. Upgrade the output caps with Jantzen Superior z-caps, and you should have no reason to look for another pre.

I run mine with a Denon DL-S1 on a Lenco rebuild (Mirko platter and bearing) and VPI JMW 12.5. I also used a Micro Acoustics MA530MP. The Jasmine worked superbly with both the LOMC and the moving iron.
in that range...the Grado PH-1 is hard to beat...thats what I went with...not for tweakers or fiddlers...it doesnt have an array of settings...but it has a unique presentation of warmth and clarity...and the wood exterior case is a nice touch
If you are using a Rega table and cartridge then the Croft gear is what you want. Listen to a Croft RIAA. I have one that I am using with a Rega RP-6 and Exact 2 cartridge and the match between the two is spectacular plus I understand Glenn Croft uses Rega gear to help voice his phono stages.