Blu Ray Plyr for Two-Channel Stereo RCA Outputs ?

Luddite here w/ a two-channel analogue stereo system that I've built up over many years, and I'm looking for a blu-ray player w/ rca outputs. From what I've read here on the HT forum, the Oppo BDP 103 looks like a good choice, but I have a question. Will the "7.1" RCA outputs allow for a two-channel RCA hookup to my pre-amp? For what it's worth, the pre is a Eastern Electric Minimax.

Thanks in advance for your help.
stewie
Stewie,

Do it right the first time. I would just say wait a little and save your money and when feasible buy the BDP-105. I use it as my "analog CD player" into my system. Great sounding unit.
The Marantz UD5007 is great and at a price that's well below its performance! It has stereo outs and hdmi only though but if the stereo outs are what your after there up to snuff for stereo music playback.
Learning about Blu Ray....have been watching dvds through my 2-ch  stereo.
1) Do Blu Ray movie tracks come in verhy hi-rez digital format??   Some of them? All of them??  If only some, how can one find out what the audio track format is??
2) I want to reamain with 2-ch system - small apartment...How can one set up an Oppo to get hi-rez Blu Ray movie track 24/192 digital signal....out to my Bel Canto DAC ( then to my amp, speakers??

Learning about Blu Ray....have been watching dvds through my 2-ch  stereo.
1) Do Blu Ray movie tracks come in very hi-rez digital format??   Some of them? All of them??  If only some, how can one find out what the audio track format is??
2) I want to remain with 2-ch system - small apartment...How can one set up an Oppo to get hi-rez Blu Ray movie track 24/192 digital signal....out to my Bel Canto DAC ( then to my amp, speakers)??