I am sick of Adele

Why Why Why!!!!! Do people think she has a great voice.
128x128billybob7088
There was a TV special, Live from England, that I saw recently. She had an interviewer and she'd walk over to do a song with the band, then back to the chair to chat some more. I was struck with what a real person she is, not some ego maniac who sees herself as above all the little people. And her voice kills, my only critique is the high content of depressing subject matter in her songs. Hopefully with the addition of a child her songs will be happier.
BTW the 21 album is good and has great moments.  The band and mix is so apart from the usual pop crap it's a wonder that the pointy heads in the music industry let it happen.  The anti-gaga music.
She's good, but she's got the same context that she's dragging on for like 3 years now. 
We get it Adele, you're heartbroken and all but like, come on, I'm dying for something new, not you wallowing over your past love for nearly a decade,writing songs off your misfortune while you have a partner and a baby now. 
I loved the 19 Album. 
21 was good.
But 25 is just like, Idk, Im tired of listening to her talk on and on and on about the same things. 
Obviously that is her niche. Just like Taylor Swift writes a lot of her songs about ex-boyfriends. This is what the Jewish people call a schtik