New York-UPSTATE

Somehow the messages for Upstate NY have been lost. The Audiogon Staff asked that I start it agian.

Here we go...If you have an interest, post a message and state where you are. If there is enough interest, maybe we can get something going at some point.

I am in the Syracuse area.
barrelchief
Are you still interested? I am in Glens Falls, enjoy listening to most kinds of music. Have High end systems. email me at [email protected]
Best Regards
--Mark
Sorry, I am about to move to Minnesota. Maybe someone else is interested. Good Luck.
Hello... I m coming to this forum late and notice that many of the replies are old... I am in Syracuse. Is there a local group in existance at this time? I would be interested.

I am not overly "techy" I just enjoy good sound...

Current system includes Krell KAV 250a & 250p, Cambridge Audio 840 CDP and B&W matrix 804 speakers...

Dana
Hello Upstate NY audio members. I am in Rome NY area (Less than an hour from Syracuse) anyone else out there? My system is Mark Lev 333, ML 380S, Transparent XL cables, Sony SCD 777es cd player and Martin Logan Quest Z speakers.
Well looks like I'm the lone eastlander, way over in Glens Falls, I would be interested in getting together if within a drive of hopefully no more than 3ish hours. Main system is McCormack transport and DAC, McCormack MLD-1 Headphone/Pre, Edge M4 Amp, Fried Studio V's, AudioPower Ultra 1116 and PE-1, and all Synergistic cabling. AV system is Marantz Receiver, Denon DVD, Cal-Audio CL 10 CD, Snell XA60 Mains Audio Power 1118 for componants and Monster for Panasonic Plasma, also, all synergistic research cabling for audio/tributaries for Video. I'm thinking of adding the Squeeze Box Transporter, but would like to see others like Marantz or Magnum come up with a similar piece - anyone else anxious for a higher end internet radio addition?