Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Excellent comments by Jet just above, regarding the power rating of the replacement resistor(s).  And I note in this schematic, which was referenced earlier in the thread, that a 25 watt rating is shown for the present 1K resistor.

In general, it is good practice to "derate" a resistor's power rating (i.e., to have the rating exceed the expected actual dissipation) by at least a factor of 2 and preferably more.

Rob, thanks for the kind comment :-)

Best regards,
-- Al
Jet and Al,
Following my earlier post I spoke with George and he also suggested a larger value watt rating resistor would be fine even though the amplifier uses a 10 watt cathode resistor. 20 watts it will be! Thanks gentlemen for valued input.

Brf,
You make a good point but I am determined to see this through with the resistor suggestion. The Elrog is wonderful sounding and I really enjoy listening to them. If the Elrog fails again despite the resistor swap then that's it for me and I'm back to EML and Takatsuki. If a 5-10 dollar part can prolong the lifespan and reliability of 1500.00 dollar tubes I'm willing to give it a try. I accept the potential risk and will blame no one if things don't work out.
Charles,
 Its amazing to touch a 12w Mills resistor that is dissipating only 3-4 watts and it be too hot to touch. No one tells you these things when you first start out in DIY. Best thing to do is to look at lots of schematics and see what ratings for the caps and resistors they use in the various positions. Charles I'll be interested to find out what brand of resistor you eventually go with. Jet
Jet,
I'm going to use the Mundorf wire wound resistors,1.2K ohms/25 watts, 2.50 USD each. There weren't many choices in these higher watt range.  Lots of choices in the lower  .75 -5 watt range.
Charles 

Since you have done the research on these resistors where did you locate them online??

Tom