Exogal DAC

Hi there,

I'M looking for a Wadia DAC and know the new Exogal is the new company of Wadia's original designer, is it true that the Exogal is the same house sound of Wadia previous DAC ? really appreciated anyone can give comments on it.

I like super fast sound, tight bass, transparency, crystal clear sound with no warmth, prefer in cool side of sound.

Thanks in advance.
128x128lawence_carpio
The Exogal Comet is one of the most musical dacs I have owned. Very enjoyable and the Bluetooth app. for volume works excellant. My dac search is over. 
Anyone using the Exogal Comet, I strongly urge you to maximize the software used for playback of PCM files. In my review of the Comet at Dagogo.com I point out that using HQPlayer Software I am able to take a signal from a modest stock Mac Mini and via HQPlayer up convert it to 32bit/6.1MHz. The Comet LOVES this up conversion, and so will your ears! 

Remember, all cables are critical, and yes, the power cords and USB cables as well. 
Doug,
Can you explain what the HQPlayer Software is and how it works for the Exogal.  
Thankful, it is an up sampling audio player which is highly configurable. For lack of better terms it lays over the top of iTunes and uses the library of files, but up converts the file to be played according to the setup specifications. See the Signalyst.com website, the maker of HQPlayer. I had a guy who builds audiophile servers visit my home. He offered to set up my Mac Mini with HQPlayer, and an hour later we were listening to my Mac Mini with HQPlayer. It may not be a pretty interface, but wow does it vitalize PCM files. 

He also told me about Splashtop, a $5 app for Mac that we installed onto my iPad. Now I control the entire Mac with the iPad. I open up Splashtop, then open HQPlayer and boom, it's off and running! I also can run Sonos via the Splashtop software. Intoxicating control and convenience. 

I think I've taken Sonos about as far as it can go. I think a trial of Tidal is next. 

Exogal DAC owners, what power cord are you using on the upgraded power supply?  Any recommendations?