Turntable for life

I know the question has been asked before but it’s worth asking again. Many change equipment frequently, but have you found your turntable for life?  One that you’ve had for years and still pleases you so much you are going to keep it forever? Price is irrelevant--it can be 300 Dollars or 30.000 Dollars 
fabsound
I have two lifers - Technics SP 10 MK3 (Porter plinth, Krebs modified, SME V-12 and Graham Phantom 12") for direct drive and Basis Debut Signature (SME V) for belt drive.  I love them both for different reasons and wouldn't want to be without either.
I am afraid $30k may not be enough. Besides, how long a life are we talking about? New great turntables appear from time to time. In any case, I would certainly try Albert's Technics and newest Walker to begin with. And probably dozens of others. I think, that Walker is $110k or so.
Kmccarty, I totally agree towards SP10. This unit will never depreciate and it's built to bring lots of joy.
I'll also add Nakamichi TX1000 for the higher dollar.
I'm sure that spending $30 or $100k or so not necessary unless you want to add a boutique to the performance.
Since when has audio gear become an investment?  Talking about deprecation is silly.  Rather it should be talking about enjoyment, not in days but in years. Enjoy the music, not the gear.
As long as the magnets continue to not like each other. and provide repelling force to lift a heavy platter.

JC Verdier La Platine Granito Original Thread Design.

If one day they decide to call a truce, they unite, and the platter collapses; I won't worry about it, because this world will have bigger problems.