Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Did anyone make it to RAF? If so what was the best and, worst set ups that you heard?
I went.

Some of the good was from Merlin. Their set-up was well balanced, some of the best bass notes at the show. He was using some sort of little stereo tube amp. I suspect it had something to do with their sound as well. I discovered GR Research... their room with Dodd electronics was tremendous. They were using their Super-V, open-baffle speakers including servo-driven subs. They were spacious, huge full range sound with no bloom or fatigue. And being a panel guy, Roger Sander's electrostats and electronics were pretty damn good. It looks like he nose what he's doing!

There were some unmentionables. Mostly room acoustics I suspect. Considering the coin some of the top shelf gear was asking, it better have been the room!!
I went.

Some of the good was from Merlin. Their set-up was well balanced, some of the best bass notes at the show. He was using some sort of little stereo tube amp. I suspect it had something to do with their sound as well. I discovered GR Research... their room with Dodd electronics was tremendous. They were using their Super-V, open-baffle speakers including servo-driven subs. They were spacious, huge full range sound with no bloom or fatigue. And being a panel guy, Roger Sander's electrostats and electronics were pretty damn good. It looks like he nose what he's doing!

There were some unmentionables. Mostly room acoustics I suspect. Considering the coin some of the top shelf gear was asking, it better have been the room!!
does this thing still work now with the "new and improved" audiogon? will someone send me a reply or are we in the wasteland? if it does work, i have a new and interesting amp. it is a "decware zen tori iii", a unique tube amp. let me know if anyone wants a listen.

tom