Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
I would welcome the opportunity to hear a great turntable set up and maybe some of the conrad-johnson tube products. Jazz, classical and female vocals or piano would be nice.
I live in Centerville and can bring some wine or other refreshments.
Hey Andres,

I would love to meet at the store to listen to equipment. Interested in listening to Thiel 3.7 and great intergrated amp. Coudl it be scheduled for after July 16 (out of town)

Phil B (your eclectic music friend from Cincy)
How would a Thursday July 23rd Work? I'd say between 5pm-7pm? People could start showing up around 4 though to get a bit more time in the room. I think for this for this first time we could just keep it light. We will have some refreshments and snacks for everyone! Oh, and I forgot to mention for those "digital users" with a blackberry storm or iPhone (or iPhone touch) Bring in your stuff with uncompressed music on it. I'm getting in a new toy from Chord Electronics Ltd. that will be a lot of fun to try out and critique! Fun times ahead!