Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
im in lexington but the audiophiles down here seem far less active and I would love to come to a listening session!!! Any ideas when the next will be?
Thank, Tom. Alas, I am leaving for vacation the evening of the 27th. I could make the 27th. If you have it in September, I'll be there. I remember how good your system sounded.
Other plans have been made by my family for my birthday. I hope all that attend enjoy those funny looking little round speakers like I did last time. Thanks Tom!!
Would there be anyone interested having the next audio meet here at my store? That is if anyone is interested in driving from cinci to dayton oh? I have a few things that I've recently brought in from Sim Audio and Shunyata (Still on there way) that would be good to see what everyone is thinking on the new product! -Andres
Hello Yes if you have it Mon-thurs and play anaolg {Turn table} digital sucks and not for serious listening you might as well be Best buy if you demo it on digital.

Harvey