Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
I live in the middle between Dayton and Cincinnati and have been in the process of upgrading and learning. I would have loved to had someone to bounce all of this information off of. I also have been to Audible Elegance and even purchased a pre-amp from them. While the were friendly and somewhat helpful, I wasn't overwhelmed by them. After that purchase, I bought everything else used on audiogon.
Hi,
I too, live in Cincinnati, home of the mighty Bengals. (yeah, I'm laughing right now)I have had the pleasure, of knowing a few, of the Cincy philes, but don't get a lot of free time. There are a bunch of us, everywhere.

Fletchj
Hi- Fi everyone! I'm between cincy and indy and visit a few shops in indy and have also been to audible elegence a couple of times. Getting back into vinyl right now on a small scale. Anyone out there ride motorcycles and/or play music? I play guitar and bass and always looking for that elusive groove.
Almost forgot....I also build furniture on a small scale if anyone needs something custom...
I'm in Cincinnati, but I'm a college student and just getting started in the audiophile stuff. The only decent part of my system is a Rega P2, but so far I haven't been able to find anyone in the city that will show me how to align the cartridge, so I still can't listen to it. Does anyone in Cincinnati know someone/someplace that can help me? thanks; kenny