Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
I'm from the Cincinnati area, now in Indy. It's disheartening that the 'classic' (if you will) hifi shops are giving way to those that emphasize home theatre (and higher profits I presume). One long time dealer here in Indy went out of business last year. If you're talking about Audible Elegance in Montgomery, they were never really accessible nor accomodating to me back in the 'lean years,' so I never went back when I had more scratch. Anyway, there is a pretty good hifi dealer here (Wadia, Pass, BAT, VAC, to name a few) called Synergistic Sound, Synersound on Audiogon as they have sales and occasional auctions on the site. I have no vested interest in giving them a plug other than to help preserve the traditional 'bricks and mortar' hifi shop.
There are two places that i know of in cincy... Audible Excellence in Kenwood and Audio Valley East in Norwood I'm more of a budding audiophile Nad preamp, Rotel amp, Paradigm Titans, Music Hall Turntable, and soon an Nad cd player
Thank you all for you replies. Tom, I will reply directly to you via e-mail. I have known about Progressive Audio and almost bought a pair of ProAc speakers from them - but ultimately decided they would overwhelm my smallish room. A "pilgrimage" is definitely in the (future) plans when upgrade fever hits again. As far as the Cinit BAsed store, I've been ot Ohio Valley a couple of times and was never too impressed by the gear and the set-ups. I actually bought my first system (all Linn electronics, because they offered switchable 120/220 power and I was moving to Europe) from Audible Elegance, and still maintain a cordial relationship with Lou. I ALMOST bought a pair of Maggie 3.6's from them, but after three listening sessions in which there was no magic (poor set up, underpowered amplifiers, etc), I gave up an bought stand-mounted monitors. I wll definitely check out the Synersound site....
I have purchased almost all of my gear from folks on Audiogon. I live in Cincinnati, and was treated like dirt at Audible Elegance. Ohio Valley at least treated me decently, and helped me get a good deal on a Aragon 8008BB amplifier. Give them a shot.
Another excellent hi-fi shop in the Columbus area is Genesis Audio(Gahanna,Ohio). They carry many of the top brands- Levinson, Revel, Sound Lab, etc.- and guys like Art, Chuck and Steve are longtime audiophiles who still love "vinyl"! Check out www.genesisaudio.com