Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges
Just an "Andy Rooney thought...."

Didja ever wonder what's with all the "B" names for brands of bourbon? Blanton's, Booker's, Bulleit, Basil Hayden, Baker's, Black Maple, Beams Choice, Buffalo Trace...

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Booker's is my favorite - Or at least it will be when I run out of Hirsch 16yr & 20yr (the Michter's stuff).
Also like Jefferson's Reserve, Knob Creek.
Bulleit if I'm feeling... well, a little zany!
Jim Beam Black: Best bang for the buck.
I favor Makers Mark in Manhattans.
Lloydc is right on about the differentiation between bourbon and whisky. From my days working marketing with Seagram amd then Buckingham-Wile in NYC I recall that bourbon is the ONLY authentic American distilled spirit.

My choice spirits have been Scotch and Bourbon for a long time. For me I like them both over ice or with a splash of cold spring water. Although I enjoy the expensive brands I am a regular for Old Grand Dad. It's more affordable and satisfies my palet quite nicely.

A lot of those folks responding to this question are wrongly identifying whisky as a bourbon. Take a taste test (organolyptic test) and experience the difference.
Lloydc and Sit

Travel to Ireland and have the other brown spirit. Midleton has a better flavor backbone than these red neck beverages. :)