BHK Sig. 250 ?

Anyone hear the new BHK Signature amp from PS Audio ?
Bascom King has designed some well respected amplifers
for other companies, so this should be pretty special.
Your take ?
128x128gousl9
I am an owner of the amp. You can see some brief comments under the above post "My Therapy", which is currently showing in the forum (at least for today). There are also a lot of posts on the PS website, where there was extensive beta testing. Bottom line is I think the amp is terrific. It is my understanding that it is supposed to be reviewed in one of the upcoming industry publications.
Paul demoed the BHK amp(s) at THE Show Newport last summer. So typical show
conditions with unfamiliar room and components, but I still came away impressed.
It was a fairly large room and partnered with Legacy speakers. Very clean,
detailed, and dynamic, but I was not familiar with any of the other components or
the musical selections. And now I'm not sure if the utilized the stereo model or the
then new monos.

Bottom line - I believe anyone shopping in this power/price range certainly should
include the BHK for a personal audition.
This amp is on my short list...May take the plunge in a week or so. I would be replacing a Parasound A-21.
Update:  I bought a BHK 250 over two weeks ago.  When it arrived, I hooked it up but it appeared to be defective with a persistent ground loop/white noise issue even with nothing hooked up to it other than speaker cables.  I contacted PS Audio and discussed the issue with them.  They walked me through some diagnostic checks and they determined that the amp had a problem.  PS Audio built and tested a replacement which is on the way to me.  They are sending the replacement using their "white glove" service at no additional cost to me.  As part of this level of service, they will remove the defective amp and send it back to PS Audio.  Although I ordered the amp from an authorized dealer, PS Audio stepped up and took responsibility.  They promised to make things right. I couldn't be more impressed with their customer service. Now, finger's crossed that the replacement will work as intended.  I just bought a Moon Evolution 740p pre-amp that is very lonely and missing an amp to play with. :-)