Nottingham resonance control

I am trying to figure out how to do away with those rubber feet, both under the table and the motor. Or at least to greatly improve the table-platform interface.
Currently, my Spacedeck sits on a 3" maple block which is right on the hardwood floor with Boston Audio tuneblocks under it. No Nottingham platform. My speakers are on Boston Audio tuneblocks for speakers. I have very little floor vibration even at high volume level.
I was thinking about Walker resonance control discs or Steelpoints. Steelpoints are very expensive, Walker discs are $50 each. I would need six - three for the table and three for the motor.
What are your thoughts and experience?
Oh, yes, I am also using Boston Audio Mat-1.
inna
Without doing anything else yet I put one smaller Walker resonance control disc on the maplebblock next to the motor. The disc doesn't touch anything. This increased clarity, it was neither subtle nor profound and definitely worth it. I'll get another disc to put on the other side next to the motor. Could be too much, though I doubt it, I'll see.
What I like most about Spacedeck is that it is very alive not a sterile machine.
After adding the Walker disc I had a chance to get Purist Colossus ferox interconnect. It replaced Maximus. One step up, significant improvement. And the Colossus is not yet fully burned in after Purist filled it with ferox. It has 120 hours on it, and Jim of Purist Audio says 200 hours. He is right, I can hear it.
Inna,

I was a big Nott fan too. Until I heard the Well Tempered Amadeus.......

Shakey
Inna, I currently have a Symposium Audio Segue ISO shelf under my Ace Spacedeck. The manual states that sorbothane footers are a no-no with this particular shelf, so I bypassed them by placing the motor and table on shaft collars that I got off the internet. There is a review on PositiveFeedback.com of this product from earlier this year that uses a Spacedeck that details this. This is ultimately what sold me on the product as I was also looking at the SRA unit. My shaft collars are black, so you can't really even tell they're not stock. My experiences mirror that of the reviewer. The ISO shelf has done nothing but good things to my sound, more clarity and insight being the most apparent changes. I'm very happy with it.