Speakers or Amp

My current amp is a Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 Integrated amp. My current speakers are Aerial 7ts. I have an opportunity to change one or the other. I can go from the Continuum S2 to the JR 625 mk2 with the Capri 2 preamp or from Aerial 7Ts to Raidho C3.1s. for about the same cost. I'm try to improve spacing between instruments and add a little more air. Looking for feedback from anyone familiar with the aforementioned components or general thoughts regarding the best option.
ricred1
Xti16,

When I heard them at my friend's house they had more "air and separation". My room is 20' x 26' and it allows me to place the speakers 5-6' in the room. I'm looking forward to hearing them with my amplifier and will definitely provide comments tomorrow.
Xt, I didn't know there was an issue (with Magico) or a hatchet to bury?..thanks for enlightening me.

Re: Raidho. Yes, their drivers are certainly fast and accurate. Magico's latest graphene and diamond-coated beryllium drivers however are lighter, stiffer and faster than the previous generation & are better drivers all round. Also the S7's in particular go deep in the bass & can move a lot of air. So it is a matter of personal taste.
Xti16,

When I heard them at my friend's house they had more "air and separation". My room is 20' x 26' and it allows me to place the speakers 5-6' in the room. I'm looking forward to hearing them with my amplifier and will definitely provide comments tomorrow.
Ricred1, it appears that you are seeking a particular sound. Could you describe, if you know it, what exactly you are looking for?
I noticed that you have no analog source. What if you are looking for an analog sound in digital playback?
I hope, I am wrong, because if I am right - you are doomed. No speaker or amp can do it.
Several months ago I listened to my friends Raidho C 3.1s and a couple things stood out compared to my system: more air around instruments, more space between instruments, and extremely good vocals. The speakers were driven by a Jeff Rowland 525(I had one and traded it).
When I attended RMAF this year I listened to a couple systems that had "more air" and "more space" between instruments than my system and none of them were playing an analog source. Simple stated, I'm looking to add more air and space within a certain budget.