Audio Converter Software

Hi there,

I have been using foobar and dbpoweramp as a flac to wav converter but sometime I have issues about sound quality and losses on record. I checked on web I found Switch Sound File Converter, Xilisoft Audio Converter, Stellar Audio Converter. I tried them but just for few songs and not sure. Do you have any suggestions any experiences. I also can pay for it, kind of a obsession for me :)

ty a lot,
niko.
nickodavidoff
Before you spend any money here's 2 more free ones. Handbrake should be able to do anything you need. Most people think its for video, but it can do audio as well. Its considered one of the better applications if you're looking for good quality. Clementine music player is the other. Its transcoder is very simple to use, but it works surprisingly well.

Both programs work on Mac Windows and Linux.
I've used Trader's Little Helper for many years without any issues to easily convert flac files to wav format. It also supports many other conversions and it's free. When you install it be sure to avoid installation of any optional software which may be included if you don't decline it. http://tlh.easytree.org/