Wharfedale Jade 3 aluminium tweeter problem

Just bought a pair of Wharfedale Jade 3 standmount speakers, it looks very big, excellent craftsmanship in piano black finish, have been running them for 1 week, overall comment on sound:

Bass: I can't comment much on this, still think in the progress of write in, though I feel that no sense of strain, but I have problems playing some aggressive bass movement tracks, it seem the woofer hit the plastic surround...

Mid: Just fine, no problem

High: Though I will not say it's harsh, but it has too much sparkling and unwanted details, it seem no filter has been done, it makes a lot of tracks not listenable, it just sound not so comfortable bringing out some background noise, or piercing instrument too much

So far, this is my most disappointment in purchase Hifi speakers, I starting to wonder is this amp problem? I don't think so, I got several other speakers play just fine, include Wharfedale Diamond 122, Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary, Wharfedale Diamond 9.1. If let say power is not enough, I don't think so I can play track like Tutti! - Igor Stravinsky - The Firebird - Finale, with enough powerful omph without distortions, and most state of the art recording without problems, what's wrong here? The Jade 3 just does not work so forgiving in playing music?
128x128wim1983
@Shakeydeal: That's the thing, so he's using a passive preamp? which is the same case for me, I'm not using any preamp, directly from DAC to poweramp, if use an active preamp could have been different story...I will try NAD C 165BEE
What you are doing is not the same as using a proper passive device. Good luck.....

Shakey
"10-19-15: Wim1983
@Shakeydeal: That's the thing, so he's using a passive preamp? which is the same case for me, I'm not using any preamp, directly from DAC to poweramp, if use an active preamp could have been different story...I will try NAD C 165BEE"

That may not be true. It depends on how the volume control in the DAC is set up. If its an analog volume control, its basically the same as a line stage like the NAD preamp you're thinking of buying. If its digital then the only thing you can say is that the preamp is not the problem. And that brings you right back to the real problem - the speakers.

Sunnyjim gave you solid advice in his first post. I've been in the same position myself (more than once). The only thing I know for sure is that you're going to get rid of the speakers at some point. Everyone here is just trying to save you from spending any more money than you have to.
@Zd542: Thanks for your suggestions. Actually, even without the Jade 3 problem, I plan to buy a proper preamp for my setup, as I dun like the way I control DAC volume digitally, though it works just fine on Wharfedale Denton. Also NAD has come a long way in HiFi history, the gear mostly will work with British speakers, if it does not I still get a decent volume control and rich features of input. Between, any other preamp comes with DAC worth a try?