Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
no 1 beveridge 2 sw with janis subwoofer and sequerra tweeter
build your speakers system in your sound room.multi amps
and multi channels to setup and flat pink noise setting.
no 2 ......no more
I do'nt have lot of experience in speaker review except from
dealer show room. But the best speaker ever on my system now
are Acoustic Research AR 3 i paid $10 for the pair at a thrift
store... I was that day at the right place in the right
time. This speaker are sold an average of $1500 US on ebay.
And i understand why...

The sound of AR 3 are difficult to explain... My only comment will be, do i will sales them? NEVER, will keep them all my
life.That mean every thing.
I doubt that anyone on this site is listening to speakers that provide a more musical, dynamic, detailed and accurate presentation than the JBL DD6700. Yes good ol' JBL-the company that provides dance music and classical music sound reinforcement--to the world. And they can be driven by any decent receiver of 100 watts to toe tapping delight or symphonic bliss.. Neat.
This question needs to be focused a bit better.
Best panel - Magnepan 20.1
Best 2 way monitor - kharma 3.2FE
Best Full Range Dynamic-Magico Q7, Wilson Alexia properly amplified.
Best HORN - JBL 15" with midrange Lens and Dukane ionovac plasma horn tweeter. (Best tweeter)Very believable and startling dynamics. Beyond subwoofer bass.
Best Omni Directional - Numerous MBL speakers
Best Electrostatic-Quad, Sound Lab depending on room
Best open Baffle - Audio Artistry Beethoven, External Xover Legacy Whisper,
Best Powered Speaker - Vaughn Loudspeakers Triode with restored Plasma Horn tweeters by Dukane. Stunning and giant killers..
honorable mention Dunlavy SCV,