Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Maybe I am too old. Has anyone listened to the IMF TLS80 or the IMF SACM? In the late '70s and '80s they were the BEST.
IMHO Hales Signature 2's. They Blew away my pair of Acoustat's and I would hate to think what this kind of cabinet quality and build would cost today.
To this day, KEF-107.2 with cube equalizer remains the best sound for the buck after 20 years. Anyone who has listened to these speakers in my sound room, was permanently damaged for life. Once they heard what music could actually sound like they will spend the rest of their life in pursuit of replicating their sound experience.
Slightly off topic, but who is able to send me some data on the Accustat ESL's.

tlansink - at - t-online.de