Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
Still the Mb2.5 have the bass boom after 90 hrs, and I have limitations of space to place them 9feet apart.
And unfortunately I ditched my beloved Totem model 1.
Hopefully get better and MB2.5 are not as reveling as Model 1.
Using with Spec amplification, had driven the totem comfortably and delear confirmed that spec comfortably the PMC's Fact series..
http://www.spec-corp.co.jp/e/audio/RSA-717EX/index.html
Have you tried putting bass traps on the corners? I dont think mine has 90 hrs yet but the muddy bass issue was gone after 40 or 50 hrs with bass traps. I am not familiar with your Spec amp so cant comment. Alan mentioned using Hegel H80 and I guess why I am getting good result with my H200. I am still breaking in mine 2.5's but it has become a quite enjoyable process for me.
Jjue - For grins and giggles have you tried removing the bass traps now that you have about 100 hrs on them? Although you may want to wait until you hit 150hs. I think Missioncoonery mentioned a drop in SQ when they hit 125 hrs. With my D2's the bass went crazy at 525 hrs and lasted for about 10 hrs. But remember the diamond series is a completely different driver - crossover and cabinet.
Xti16 ~ I did try removing the bass traps once before and it didnt sound good. Not due to boomy bass but blurry mid and high.i think thats because the standing waves in my room. I'll give it another try when mine hits 150 or so. Thanks for all the advices you gave. These speakers are really good bang for the buck. But I have say they are pretty picky too. They are not easy to drive and place. But very rewading when you got everything right. The over all performance is quite close to the other pricey big name speakers.