Favorite CD treatment Products

Has anyone out there tried/compared CD treatment products such as the Auric Illuminator or Essence of Music treatment? Any preferences or comments on these products?
lubachl
The instructions say further improvements often result with multiple applications. The longer you leave bottle #1 on the disc, there are better results.
Pc123v...Glad it worked for you. I'm assuming it is a one time treatment. But you might ask email Robert Spence at Essence of Music to confirm that. I used my Auric Illuminator only once per disc. I actually treated some discs that had the Auric Illuminator on them and still had an improvement with the Essence of Music. The music just has a continuous flow that wins me over. cheers, Bluenose
Ahh. I should have read more. Thanks for the update Abucktwoeighty. That's a very serious system you have. Sweet gear indeed!. cheers, bluenose
Many Thanks! All-
no doubt that there has always been hidden or buried music in both CD and SACD. We have much better technology to bring out and make available to our ears the true musical treasures buried in those bits. Hardware goes along way on our journey to musical nirvana.

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!